Thursday, November 28, 2013

It Should be Thanks-living!


I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving. My husband and children made ALL of the food so all I had to do was watch the baby and nap.
 
I have way more to be thankful for than I possibly deserve. Not only did the hubby cook and bake all day, he's now at work because Target's opening early for Black Friday. What a good man. Love him! I have the love of family and friends, a warm home, fuzzy jammies and a full belly. So many are going without this and every season. Say a prayer for them. Count your blessings one by one and you'll find you too have a whole to be thankful for.
 
I want to make my life a season of Thanks-living!!


Thanksgiving is not complete without the turkey. We name ours every year (weird, I know), so I'd like to introduce Captain Turkey!






Even though I have four small children, I love using the nice china. I don't have enough of my Britain Castles set, so I supplemented with my great-grandmother's china, lined in 23 k gold. (Notice the Halloween placemat under the gold-laden plate. Fancy, I know)





We finished our delicious meal with blueberry and pumpkin pies.

No comments:

Post a Comment