Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ten Things

Here are ten things you may not know about me:


1. I really don't like birds. It hinges on a phobia

 2. I used to want to be Asian

 3. I think Thorin is an awesome name for a boy, but it's 18 months too late

 4. I sometimes speak in weird accents to my kids

 5. I have reoccurring dreams about being on stage and not knowing my lines (or my dance moves when I'm performing with N*Sync)

 6. I eat when I'm bored (or sad, or happy, or in front of the tv)

 7. Taco night makes me more happy than it should

 8. I studied Public Relations in college so I could be CJ from The West Wing... didn't happen

9. I used to sing show tunes from the top of the monkey bars, convinced a talent agent was walking down our Nebraska street, and I would be DISCOVERED...didn't happen

10. I'm super needy (and moody)

1 comment: