Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Beginning of the End

Where has November gone? It's like I blinked and the month was over.

Not just November, but all of 2013.

Tomorrow is the beginning of December. It's the beginning of the end of 2013. What a whirlwind year, but a year of blessings nonetheless.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the end of New Song Community Choir's Christmas season. We will perform our dinner theater on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I absolutely love acting in the program and look forward to it every year. Though there's always a feeling of loneliness on Monday when I realize it's all over for another year.

Today is also the end of BlogHer's November NaBloPoMo. A challenge to post every day of the month.

I actually took the challenge in October as well, so this is my 61st day of continuous blogging.

Tired of me yet?

Yeah, I thought so.

And this sentence marks the beginning of the end of this post. I pray you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving and are gearing up for a blessed Advent.

See you next month!

1 comment:

  1. Emily, I admire your commitment to post daily. It's something that takes much more stamina and grit than most people know. I applaud your efforts and look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete